Coordimax incorporates monitoring of asset condition with bar coded stocktaking. Define and track the full history, including all movements, of unlimited components.
An inspection program is also available on hand-held barcode devices, RFID readers and PDA devices such as Iphone, IPAD, Android or Blackberry that will allow on-site inspection of property and equipment to collect more detailed information.
The information collected during a facility inspection is uploaded and the appropriate work orders can be generated, based on the specific conditions and other information gathered in the field.
Record and track components by serial number, cost, date and other factors and a complete financial history of every asset is tracked – including revaluations.
The Asset Tracking Software application now allows users with any web enabled device to have the mobility to update all assets, perform maintenance by creating or updating work orders out on site, add attachments such as photoÂ’s of damaged equipment, all at a live instance without the need to upload any data to their PCÂ’s.
Real time updates to the database provide the ability to measure actual downtime of sublimation printing equipment and monitor KPIÂ’s with more accurate data.
An RFID tag is an object that can be applied to or incorporated into an asset for the purpose of identification and tracking using radio waves. Some tags can be read from several meters away and beyond the line of sight of the reader. RFID tags are often an alternative to barcodes, having a number of important advantages over the older barcode technology. They may not ever completely replace barcodes, due in part to their higher cost and the advantage of multiple data sources on the same object.
- record every type of asset from the smallest piece of equipment to the building where you work
- record and track all components of any asset so that you always have the correct level of detail and accuracy right at your fingertips
- record the custodians of all assets to delegate responsibilty and know who is doing what
- track repair histories to know which assets are costing your company hard won income
- reduce the production halting and profit eroding downtime of your assets
- decrease the number of lost assets
- make strategically correct decisions based on up-to-date highly accurate information
- be able to compute multiple depreciation calculations
- give the right information to the right people with extensive reporting capabilities
- run the asset register and maintenance management tasks across the internet
- carry out comprehensive maintenance management for all type of assets wherever they may be, and maximize their sublimation printing life cycle usefulness